This guide assumes that you already have Trust Wallet App installed on your IPhone, and you have a wallet setup.
You can skip Step 1 and 2 if you already have DApp Browser on your Trust wallet App.
1. On Safari, type trust://browser_enable
2. Open page in Trust when prompt
3. You should see the Browser tab on your trust wallet now
4. Enter https://pancakeswap.finance/
5. By default, trust wallet uses Ethereum network. PancakeSwap works on Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Click on this icon to switch to BSC.
6. Select Smart Chain
7. Check that you are on the BSC network
8. Click on Connect and Select TrustWallet to connect your wallet to PancakeSwap.
9. Once connected, you should see your wallet address here
You can now go on to farm or stake your coins. Or start swapping coins.
Other Crypto articles you might be interested in:
- How to buy Bitcoin in Singapore?
- How to earn interest on your crypto currency?
- How to deposit USD to BlockFi in Singapore?
- Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) Bitcoin: Here’s why it works
- BlockFi vs Celsius Interest Account
- TransferWise To BlockFi (SIngapore Users) – Is This a Cheaper Option?
- How To Withdraw StableCoins To Your Bank Account In Singapore
- How To Send BNB From Binance To Your Trust Wallet On Your IPhone?
- How To Stake BNB From Trust Wallet On Your iPhone?