The easiest way to earn some decent interest from your ETH is to deposit into any of these CeFi platform. You can get from 4.5%-6.5% interest from these platforms.
|APY||0 to 15 ETH – 4.5%|
> 15 to 1000 ETH – 2%
> 1,000 ETH and above – 0.5%
As always, here are my referral links if you do decide to sign up with the any of the above platforms
BlockFi – You get $10 worth of BTC when you deposit $100.These are accurate as of 08 Jun 2021.
Celsius – You get $40 worth of BTC when you deposit $400.
Hodlnaut – You get $20 equivalent for your initial deposit of at least USD1000 on any of our supported assets.
Next up, earning up to 12% interest on your ETH from Defi platform. I learn about this from James Wang on Twitter. You can read the thread, to learn where the yield come from.
If you are convinced that this is not a ponzu recipe, then read on for the guide on how to generate that 12% yield.
Lido has just introduced a new referral program. To support this site, you can use my Lido referral link to stake your ETH with Lido.
This guide assumes that you already have ETH in your wallet.
1. Head on to Lido Finance (with my referral link) and connect your wallet. Select Ethereum 2.0 and Stake now
2. Enter the amount of ETH to stake, and submit. You should receive a notification on your metamask wallet to confirm the transaction.
3. Once submitted, wait for the transaction to complete. Once completed, you should receive stETH in your wallet.
4. Once you have stETH, head on to Curve.fi stEth Deposit and connect your wallet. Enter ETH and stEth amount, and click on Deposit to provide liquidity. By providing Liquidity, you will earn the Base APY.
5. You will have to confirm the Approve transaction. Once that transaction completes, refresh and click on Deposit again.
You will have to confirm the Add Liquidity transaction. Once this completes, you will receive the steCRV LP tokens in your wallet.
If you don’t see this token, you can always Add token -> Custom Token, and add the contract number for steCRV LP token.
You can head on to My Dashboard.
And you can view your rewards there.
Staking your LP tokens
You can choose to stake your LP tokens to earn Rewards APY, by going to Curve.fi stEth Deposit and Stake unstaked in gauge. This will earn you additional CRV and LDO tokens, on top of the Base APY.
[update 17Jun2021] Lido is extending the LDO rewards for this pool for another 30 days, until 13Jul2021.
Gas Fees Inccured
In case you are interested, I spent a total of $29.14 (0.00587462214462 ETH) in transaction fees including staking the LP tokens on gauge. 🙂
Other Crypto articles you might be interested in:
- How to earn interest on your crypto currency?
- How to deposit USD to BlockFi in Singapore?
- Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) Bitcoin: Here’s why it works
- BlockFi vs Celsius Interest Account
- How to Connect to PancakeSwap Using Trust Wallet On Your IPhone
- How To Send BNB From Binance To Your Trust Wallet On Your IPhone?
- How To Stake BNB From Trust Wallet On Your iPhone?