This guide assumes that you already have BNB available in your Binance Spot Wallet.
You can send BNB via Binance Chain (BEP2) or Binance Smart Chain (BEP20) network.
1. On your trust wallet, find the token that you want to send.
2. Click on Receive
3. Copy the address for the respective token.
Note that for BNB (BEP2), the address starts with bnb… You can see that the address for both tokens are different. So you should make sure that you are copying the correct one.
4. On your Binance Spot Wallet, select BNB.
5. Click on Withdraw
6. Paste the address that you have copied from your trust wallet under the address field.
Note the Network for the respective tokens, and click on Withdraw and Confirm.
7. Wait for the transaction to complete.
For BEP2, you can view the pending transactions here: Dex Explorer (binance.org). Just paste the BEP2 address.
For BEP20, you can view the pending transactions here: Binance (BNB) Blockchain Explorer (bscscan.com). Just paste the BEP20 address.
If you find this guide useful, and don’t already have a binance account, you can sign up with my referral code here to support this site.
Other Crypto articles you might be interested in:
- How to buy Bitcoin in Singapore?
- How to earn interest on your crypto currency?
- How to deposit USD to BlockFi in Singapore?
- Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) Bitcoin: Here’s why it works
- BlockFi vs Celsius Interest Account
- TransferWise To BlockFi (SIngapore Users) – Is This a Cheaper Option?
- How To Withdraw StableCoins To Your Bank Account In Singapore
- How to Connect to PancakeSwap Using Trust Wallet On Your IPhone
- How To Stake BNB From Trust Wallet On iPhone