This guide assumes that you already have BNB (BEP2) available in your in your trust wallet. If not, you can check out this guide on how to send BNB from binance to your trust wallet.
Before staking, you should check out this doc to understand more about being a delegator.
1. On your trust wallet, select BNB (BEP2)
2. Select More icon
3. Select Stake
4. Select the validator that you want to delegate your BNB to
I’ll recommend to go with the more reputable names such as TW Staking, Ankr and BSCScan.
5. Once you have selected the validator, enter the amount, and click Next
6. Confirm the amount and click Send
7. That’s it, your BNB is staked.
Other Crypto articles you might be interested in:
- How to buy Bitcoin in Singapore?
- How to earn interest on your crypto currency?
- How to deposit USD to BlockFi in Singapore?
- Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) Bitcoin: Here’s why it works
- BlockFi vs Celsius Interest Account
- TransferWise To BlockFi (SIngapore Users) – Is This a Cheaper Option?
- How To Withdraw StableCoins To Your Bank Account In Singapore
- How to Connect to PancakeSwap Using Trust Wallet On Your IPhone
- How To Send BNB From Binance To Your Trust Wallet On Your IPhone?