Recently, I bought some AVAX from Binance, and wanted to transfer them over to my AVAX C Chain wallet, only to realize that the AVAX C Chain network on Binance is suspended.
This is a quick guide on how you can withdraw AVAX to your AVAX C Chain wallet from Binance even when the AVAX C Chain network is suspended.
Note: This will only work if the AVAX network is still available.
1. Create a native Avalanche Wallet (if you don’t already have one) from https://wallet.avax.network/.
Do note down the key phrases and store them in a secure place.
2. Once the wallet is created, you should be able to see the X-chain address. Copy the X-Chain address.
3. On Binance, withdraw your AVAX, and select AVAX network. Paste the X-Chain address and Withdraw. Wait for withdrawal to complete.
4. Once transferred, you should see the amount of AVAX under X Chain. Click on Cross Chain. This is where you are transfer from X Chain to C Chain.
5. Once done, you should see the AVAX balance reflected under C Chain.
6. You can then transfer your AVAX to your other C-Chain wallet (e.g. Metamask wallet).
Note: I transferred 1 AVAX from Binance, and ended with 0.98734375 AVAX in my C Chain wallet. So method might cost more transaction fee when compared to transferring directly to C Chain network on Binance.